Deluxe Sevr Broadhead Case
Compression molded storage case perfectly holds 12 SEVR broadheads on one half and includes a zippered pouch on the other for storing extra blades, o-rings, and other accessories.
Out of stock
Keeping broadheads secure and sharp once they come out of the retail package is always a challenge. SEVR tackled this dilemma with the new zippered case designed to keep SEVR heads and components organized and ready for use in the field.
The SEVR Broadhead Case is designed to hold up to 12 individually tubed SEVR broadheads. The rugged, compression-molded, zippered case includes a soft cloth lining and a durable fabric exterior with the SEVR logo embossed on the lid. The case’s rigid construction keeps contents safe even when stuffed into a backpack or travel bag. It also works for storing broadheads in most hard-side bow cases .
Innovative molded foam SEVR case keeps broadheads protected and ready for the next hunt:
- Semi-hard molded foam constructed
- Zipper close main compartment with mesh retaning divider
- Separate zippered pouch for extra blades and broadhead tools
- Custom molded to hold 12 individual SEVR broadhead tubes
- Ideal for other small accessory items