ROBUSTO 2.0 BROADHEAD
WHY WE MADE THIS:
The SEVR Robusto™ 2.0 was made especially for crossbow hunters who want the very best terminal performance, increased FOC and arrow energy, and prefer the largest possible entry and exit wounds.
150 grains only
The SEVR™ Robusto™ 2.0 broadhead is arguably the best crossbow broadhead ever designed! Robusto™ couples SEVR’s patented rear-deploy locking-pivoting blade technology with a fluted, hardened-steel ferrule designed to withstand the punishing demands of high-energy crossbows. The Robusto™ crossbow broadhead is sized to fit crossbow arrows and weighs an FOC boosting 150 grains for improved accuracy and increased momentum. Utilizing our 2” cut diameter Max-Cut 2.0 blade technology for improved penetration and the largest possible entry and exit wounds, Robusto™ is assembled with a machined one-piece ferrule and precision-ground tip.
SEVR’s patented Lock-and-Pivot™ non-barbed blades lock open on impact. The blades then pivot as needed to keep arrows driving straight through game even on steep quartering shots and bone impacts. This increases penetration versus regular rear-deploy non-pivoting broadheads.
SEVR’s Stretch Cut™ blade effect stretches the hide while cutting for a larger-than-blade wound diameter for bigger blood trails and easier recovery.
For hunting practice, SEVR’s exclusive patented Practice Lock™ keeps the blades locked and contained. Practice with actual broadheads to verify true point-of-impact without dulling blades.
• Lock-and-Pivot™ Blades – SEVR’s patented Lock-and-Pivot™ non-barbed blades are fully contained in the ferrule and lock open on impact. Blades pivot as needed to keep arrows driving straight through game even on steep quartering shots and bone impacts. This increases penetration versus regular rear-deploy non-pivoting broadheads.
• Practice Lock™ Practice Mode – Patented feature keeps blades locked and contained in the ferrule. Allows practicing with actual broadheads to verify true point-of-impact without dulling blades.
• Stretch Cut™ – SEVR heads stretch the hide while cutting producing a larger-than-blade wound diameter for heavier blood trails and more reliable recoveries.
• Fluted Hardened-Steel Ferrule – Robusto™ provides higher strength for more durability.
• Max Cut 2.0 Stainless Steel Blades – 2” cutting diameter. 420 Grade .032” thickness stainless-steel blades.
• Field Point Accurate – Blades are fully contained in the ferrule for aerodynamic flight and true field-point accuracy.
• Crossbow Optimized – Forward-pivot geometry prevents blade pre-deployment even under violent acceleration.
• Robusto is engineered with no speed limit and will remain closed in flight.
• Custom Quantities – Sold individually in any quantity desired.
• Only available only on this website.
Available in 150 grains in standard 8-32 threads.